Welcome to our privacy statement (the “Privacy Statement”), which applies to our App and Website, www.ProMedLink.com (the “App/Website”) provided by ProMedLink (also referred to as “We“, “Our“, or “Us“). This Privacy Statement informs you on how We handle your personal data (“Your Data”) obtained via the App/Website or Mobile Application. We respect the privacy of our members and are mindful of their privacy rights under the applicable laws and regulations.
- What information is processed and what is it used for? When you sign up to the App/Website, We ask you for certain information. Your Data may therefore concern your name, mobile telephone number, postal address, email address and other contact details. Also, We may record which services on our App/Website you are interested in, as well as user traffic patterns and App/Website use via your personal account. Your Data will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy and may be used for the purpose of:
- sharing Your Data with other interested members of our App/Website;
- enabling your use of www.ProMedLink.com and your personal account;
- providing you with an up- to-date, efficient and reliable service;
- tailoring and personalizing the content of the App/Website and communications sent to you, taking in account your personal interests and preferences;
- permanently blocking a member from using the App/Website at our sole discretion where that user has breached the Terms and Conditions; and
- our administration, for example with regard to payment obligations.
- With whom do we share your data? We may share Your Data with other members for the purposes set out above and third parties that provide database-, server-, maintenance-, security-, and/or other similar services to Us. In addition to the foregoing, We may also disclose Your Data if We believe that the disclosure is required by law, or is in response to a legal request. If We provide access to Your Data, We require the third parties to keep Your Data confidential.
- Where is your data transferred to and how we keep it secure? Your Data uploaded through the App/Website will be processed on our behalf and on our instructions by third party hosting and service parties. We will observe Canadian law requirements with respect to the processing by such third. We require our service providers and vendors to safeguard your privacy. However, no method is 100% secure. Although We strive to use adequate means to protect Your Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. In addition, please be informed that the App/Website and the services that are made available through it are intended to connect professionals in the healthcare industry on a global scale. As such you and the other members will have access to the App/Website from multiple jurisdictions and you may send or exchange information with members in countries that do not have an adequate level of data protection.
- Access rights and preferences: Where permitted by local law and upon proper identification, you may always contact Us to review Your Data, update Your Data, request deletion of Your Data, or refuse to allow further collection or use of Your Data. We will respond to that request in line with the applicable local laws and regulations.
If you have any questions or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@ProMedLink.com